• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not impressed with my new Corsair H100i

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ill check it out tonight and report back but like i stated, idle stock clock temps werent THAT far off idle OC temps.

Idle temps won't be off more than a few, if any, anyways. Load temps are what matter. If you're using offset voltages, which there's no reason not to for daily use, you idle at 1600 MHz and ~1.0v whether stock or oc'd

alright, here we go...

stock_clocks.png

Stock_Full_Load.png

so....that looks a lot better...time to mess with my voltage.

CorsairLINK reports the pump is running @ 2190RPM's

more updates:

Seem decently stable. Ran Prime for a good 20-30 min without any BSOD's or windows errors...need further testing obviously...but no crashes and ran BF3 for a solid 2 hours with no crashes. currently @1.27V 4.5GHz. Ambient temps (ill switch to Metric) are 23.8'C

OC_Idle.png

OC_Full_Load.png

temps are WAAAAAAYYY lower!

Well 3 minutes of testing will not be the high temperature. You have a water cooler so give it at least 30 minutes. That said, thy wont be much more, and temps are fine!

sorry, i did those last screenshots this morning before work quickly b/c i forgot to get them last night before bed. yeah, temps are much better.

Back