• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not sure between 3 gaming cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NoHeadz42

Registered
I try not to pay too much for a case, and I don't want to pay anything higher than $150. But if one of those 3 cases really worth buying, just tell me. Anyway, which one would be the best for a gamer like me, equipped with a GTX 570 and a power supply of 600 watt (Inwin Powerman CQ 600W).

Antec Nine Hundred
NZXT Tempest
NZXT Phantom

As I said, I would like not to pay too much, but if you think the 900 is like really superior to the others, tell me.

Thanks a lot!

I have the Phantom, and have 0 regrets. Lots of space, built well, and nice cable management. That would be my vote :)

Out of the ones you listed, I'd say the Antec 900. I've never been a fan of NZXT cases, I've always just gotten a feeling from them that they worry more about the way their cases look, making sure they look "cool" or "extreme", instead their actual performance. But, that's just a personal opinion.

But cheaper than those even I'd say the Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced. If you want to go even cheaper while still maintaining a good case that cools rather well, you could pick up a Antec 300.

Out of the ones you listed, I'd say the Antec 900. I've never been a fan of NZXT cases, I've always just gotten a feeling from them that they worry more about the way their cases look, making sure they look "cool" or "extreme", instead their actual performance. But, that's just a personal opinion.

But cheaper than those even I'd say the Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced. If you want to go even cheaper while still maintaining a good case that cools rather well, you could pick up a Antec 300.

Ya I heard good things about the Antec 900 and 300. But would the 300 be big enough for a GTX 270? I'm not sure about the size but I think it's pretty big lol.

Back