• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NVIDIA and Overclockers End of Nations Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For those of you who didn't get on the list, you can also sign up on the End of Nations website. I signed up yesterday and received a key for this weekend's beta today. I don't know if I just got lucky or if they're sending out tons of keys but it's worth a shot.

FYI, I'm informed the beta weekend is shifting forward a week or two. Will give more details when I get them. Keys are expected for distribution within the next day or two. :)

I haven't received them from nvidia to give out. They'll be sent once I receive them. :shrug:

Good things come to those who wait, and from what im seeing its going to be well worth the wait! :)

I got mine via the site. I'll be streaming it once in a while so come and watch to see how it is. I also stream other games too.

EDIT: Well, seems I can't get xsplit to hook EoN so guess I can't stream it...

Last edited:
Back