• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nVidia Kepler GTX700 (600?) series info here ->

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Overpriced for what you get. They'll sell out in a heartbeat but 849 would have been a much better price

You get the same performance as 2 680's... which are priced the same. But agree, the price is off the chain. $899 or less is what I expected. Price is probably so high due to lack of available product if you made me guess.

I looked at the results on Bench review, really? I have been out of the market for some time, but the numbers seemed bias. Especially the wattage on load. Is 3D11 GPU Test #4 the best to stress a GPU?

I looked at the results on Bench review, really? I have been out of the market for some time, but the numbers seemed bias. Especially the wattage on load. Is 3D11 GPU Test #4 the best to stress a GPU?
For GPU only it is as test #4 is the most stressful. For the system, the combined test does both CPU and GPU

Have you guys seen this? WTF

http://we.pcinlife.com/thread-1896133-1-1.html

2155528kz9hfykxtwkhjwx.jpg

215552ywkay5i5zmwkiwqm.jpg

215552kh0labbltbvba7l9.jpg

Back