• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]GIGABYTE Announces GO OC 2010 North America Regional Final

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

GIGABYTE Announces GO OC 2010 North America Regional Final in California on August 7
by sno.lcn

It’s that time again! On August 7, I, along with several other members of the overclockers.com community, will be returning to Los Angeles to compete in the North American finals of Gigabyte’s annual overclocking competition, GO OC 2010. MIAHALLEN came in first place last year, and I took the second place position. We both went on to compete at the finals in Taipei, Taiwan. This year we’ll be seeing some familiar faces, as well as some new ones. See the official press release below for event details including prizes, hardware info, and a chance to win some nice prizes! Stay tuned for a complete list of overclockers who will be competing this year.

GO_OC_2010_logo.jpg

digg | reddit

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I won't be going this year :(

Best of luck to all this years participants :cool:

Back