• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]SETI News: Overclockers.com Retakes 6th Place

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

SETI News: Overclockers.com Retakes 6th Place
by QuietIce

The Overclockers.com SETI Team takes back 6th Place! This week Overclockrs.com passed the Czech National Team, which held 4th Place for two years and 6th Place for the last three years. As a relatively small team this is a huge achievement! Between May and October 2005 we lost 6th and 7th Place to L?Alliance Francophone and BOINC Synergy.

Click here to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

I had looked at the raw numbers before but when I graphed them out I was really shocked at the difference in RAC/member compared to everybody else. Only Team Starfire came close to ours, everybody else is way behind ...

Nice article to put things in perspective of where we stand and what we're capable of.

Spell check on first line, Overclockers.com.

*edit*

I noticed here that we are outproducing Francophone and the Knights. If we can push our output a bit more in the future we can have all three of the next teams above us on our threat list. That could be fun.

Last edited:
I just joined the team, and brought my two machines back up. I'm running a Phenom II 810, and an Opteron 170. I have over 1.5mil credits, and when things are going well, I'm making 4k RAC.

I just joined the team, and brought my two machines back up. I'm running a Phenom II 810, and an Opteron 170. I have over 1.5mil credits, and when things are going well, I'm making 4k RAC.

Welcome to the Team! It is always nice to meet and great with the team members... don't be a stranger here in the forums.

:welcome: to OC*SETI!

You should be in the Milestones thread a week from now when I do the bi-weekly Milestones. I also do a weekly Top 10 for DAC and RAC every Sunday (usually). ;)

What name do you crunch under?

:welcome: to OC*SETI!

You should be in the Milestones thread a week from now when I do the bi-weekly Milestones. I also do a weekly Top 10 for DAC and RAC every Sunday (usually). ;)

What name do you crunch under?

Joseph Keene

I set up my account a long time ago...I think I have 7k hours of classic WUs

I can't reach the S@H site from work.

Back