• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Obtaining windows xp x64

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainman33

Hey does anyone know where I can purchase/obtain a LEGIT copy of windows xp 64 bit? I don't do the torrents or crack garbage I want an actual clean copy to try benching on but cannot seem to find one for purchase unless I am just somehow missing it. Thanks in advance.:)

EDIT:I don't trust ebay! lol

Last edited:
250 for xp?? That's insane. I want to use it for benchmarking. A lighter o/s with minimal backround operations going on to get better scores on the Bot. I believe I maxed out my 950 so I want to see if it really would get me a few more points so I can get on the benching team faster. This .1 pt at a time just doesn't cut it and I can't figure out how to get higher points with the setup I am using. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your response.

You may want to ask in the benchmarking forum how to improve your scores.

IMO the torrent crap isn't all that bad if you're using it for a bench OS.
Regardless, you can use any MS OS up to 90 days legally without a key.

IMO the torrent crap isn't all that bad if you're using it for a bench OS.
Regardless, you can use any MS OS up to 90 days legally without a key.

I was going to do that but can't seem to find a link for a trial download for xp. Well I guess I will keep searching. Thanks again guys, I appreciate it.

Back