• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Anime Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In addition to watching five of this season's new shows, I started up on Clannad with my brother. It is a lot better than I was ever expecting. So far about halfway through, and really enjoying it. :thup:

Almost finished Mushi-Shi. Its really good but i dont know why, there isnt alot of action but i think its the cinematography, naration, and music. Really sucked me in. Its not a progressive story and only a character or two, besides the main one, so its like a case by case basis of Ginko's adventures. Love it

Almost finished Mushi-Shi. Its really good but i dont know why, there isnt alot of action but i think its the cinematography, naration, and music. Really sucked me in. Its not a progressive story and only a character or two, besides the main one, so its like a case by case basis of Ginko's adventures. Love it

There is a reason it is known as the ultimate laid-back show. It really is an awesome show.

Edit: Got to Bleach 229, skipping the Zanpakutou arc to finish the main one. I'll take a look at Mushishi.

Last edited:
Caught up on Bleach, really like it. Watching Mushishi now which I also enjoy. Thanks for the recommendations.

Yeah.. I love zoning out to it with some hot tea or sake. The episodes (so far up to #7) kinda stand alone, do the later ones build on each other?

Finished MushiShi, started Guuran Lagaan. Its not bad, but a little 'kiddie' for me. I'll keep watching a few more eps, but I need something else.

Night- try black lagoon or gantz, theyre both very adult
and lol at a second season after her kills "god"

I'm currently re-watching Shakugan no Shana. As when I first watched it Season 3 was not even in the works. Now that it is I'll re-watch from ep one :D

Back