• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF & OCA Benching

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks Mandrake , hope it is a good day, the 780TI has a wicked cold bug, hopefully I can overcome this today, last session it kicked my a$$

Just put the finishing touches on the board and dropped everthing in the slots , ready to this thing fire up :thup:

Attachments

• Ready.JPG
    Ready.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 56
It is twisty tie ....... :rofl:

Rough day benching yesterday, did not turn out as I invisioned, first my board would not boot no matter what we did, crazy as I had it running on the SS just prior to mounting the pot. think I may have tightened it down to far possibly smashing some pins, but need to confirm that. Funsoul's MVE would not start either, :(

We did manage to get his 2011 platform running but had trouble getting it dialed in, when we finally did we worked on the 780Ti for a short time but took a break to eat, that was the end as when returned the meltdown of everything just had the board and slot to wet to do anything. :cry:

The whole day went by so fast and I had a blast benching with Funsoul, great guy, great bencher. I am sure this will not be the last time we get together as even know it was a complete fail on the results side it was great fun benching with such a great bencher :)

It is twisty tie ....... :rofl:

Rough day benching yesterday, did not turn out as I invisioned, first my board would not boot no matter what we did, crazy as I had it running on the SS just prior to mounting the pot. think I may have tightened it down to far possibly smashing some pins, but need to confirm that. Funsoul's MVE would not start either, :(

We did manage to get his 2011 platform running but had trouble getting it dialed in, when we finally did we worked on the 780Ti for a short time but took a break to eat, that was the end as when returned the meltdown of everything just had the board and slot to wet to do anything. :cry:

The whole day went by so fast and I had a blast benching with Funsoul, great guy, great bencher. I am sure this will not be the last time we get together as even know it was a complete fail on the results side it was great fun benching with such a great bencher :)

That's a bummer but I bet the steaks were awsome!

Sorry about the results, but sounds like you guys had an excellent time anyway! Good people is half the idea and it looks like you nailed that. :)

Hopefully in time you can host another one and I can shoot up and join.the fun. The fan and I had a blast at the beach, but I can't say I didn't think about benching with you guys

Back