• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Steam Group

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah, the group is still going! i created it, so i am a mod...if anyone else wants to moderate it, let me know here or shoot me a PM!

someone wants to play Battlefield? =)
btw pretty old thread :p, anyway joined the group as Zantal

Last edited:
haha i thought i was part of the group already but i was on the ocf bfbc2 group and not this one. joined under Dr. Rockso

I'll see if I can update the information on the group later tonight. I know it links to ocforums.com.

Not sure if the OP is still following this or aware they have ownership of it.

Should get somthing started on www.gametracker.com !!!

And for anyone that doesn't know I use two steam accounts.

My friends that I have taken over while he is away: BodycountMIA

And my personal account that I let other people use because somehow it got VAC banned: damienturbo

I'll see if I can update the information on the group later tonight. I know it links to ocforums.com.

Not sure if the OP is still following this or aware they have ownership of it.

Well if you can't get a hold of him, you could just create another and invite everyone that already joined that one.

RIP ocforums.com && "turboneard neckbeard"?? LMAO!! That would fit me perfect! You should see my neck-only beard!...

Last edited:
I might have to do that, good idea. We'll see what happens, though.

He still pops in now and then, I have him on my msn, but he rarely logs in.. I think he just got married recently, and might even have a young child. We were supposed to get together a couple of times to beat on some hardware, but hasnt happend yet.. he must have sold his soul, Im almost sure of it!

just joined... wraith[ddz]

yeah yeah yeah.. another wraith... had the name since ~1996 playing quake 1 online so i think i deserve a pass? :)

there are soooo many members it won't even show them on the friends list lol!

Back