• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC'ing AMD Athlon 64 x2 4600+ Windsor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cdyoung1985

I'm trying to squeeze a bit more performance outta this thing while waiting to build my new computer, which I could use some opinions with, but for the next month, I'm using:
Asus m3n78-vm MB
Nvidia GT220
AMD Athlon 64 x2 4600+ windsor
3 gigs ram

If anyone can tell me how to edit my signature line to put my hardware on there, I would be glad to do it to make this easier...

Under the main bar at the top of this page (Home - Forums...), you will find options, one of which is called user cp, right under "How-tos". Just go in there and click in the left column on Edit Signature. That's also where you can choose a picture as an avatar if you want to, as well as change the personal details displayed under your pseudo in the forums.

Under the main bar at the top of this page (Home - Forums...), you will find options, one of which is called user cp, right under "How-tos". Just go in there and click in the left column on Edit Signature. That's also where you can choose a picture as an avatar if you want to, as well as change the personal details displayed under your pseudo in the forums.

I had to write enough posts, now I've got it, thanks though lol

Back