• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ PC3200Dual Ch.OCZ400512ELGE Default 2.8v??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nope just change command rate to auto that should put you at T1 if not try enable and if that dont work use amd64 tweaker and do it in windows.But you shouldnt have to change anything else

gigabit said:
Nope just change command rate to auto that should put you at T1 if not try enable and if that dont work use amd64 tweaker and do it in windows.But you shouldnt have to change anything else

Nope,tried a command rate of auto,still booted up as 2T,changed it to 1T and it dosen't like,blue screen on boot.So I put command rate to Auto and left it there,FSB Went up a little set at auto command rate 247.Ram still running at 2-2-2-5 w/3.1v,cpu 2.9 ghz. 1.550v,this looks good here.I guess 1T is not happening,These numbers are pretty decent though.Stable Also.

Attachments

• Cpuz1.bmp
    176.8 KB · Views: 54
Yep that looks good to me.I wonder if a little more voltage would let you run T1.I never tried T2 i always ran T1 so maybe thats why i needed more voltage than you

Back