• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ocz rma?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

super2007

my new vertex 3 drives keep crashing, i called them and they informed me to do it online. So i did filled out the form on 7/31, i got one reply 2 days ago asking for more information on what the drive is doing and today they finally "pushed" the ticket to rma department

so far i am really disappointed. I have done rma using Western Digital and usually you call them and boom rma number and you can ship it out the next day.

So far 7/31-8/3 no rma process, i am guessing tomorrow they will issue the rma number.

Just sharing my opinion :/

i got lucky when my ocz vertex turbo died on me a week after getting it i just rma'd through newegg.
have you had it to long to return to were you bought it?

Odd. I've never had any problems in the past with rma-ing ram and power supplies to them. I suggest you call them and keep bugging them.

I've had extensive RAM RMA experience with OCZ in the past (back when they made ram). It wasn't the fastest, but it was quite easy.

Nobody beats WD though.

Back