• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG! Lineage II!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Amino said:
I usually donm't do this but I'm thinking of starting a clan for it. Anyone want to join me? This way, we can have a good number of ppl before the game launches and be pretty powerful already. Anyone?

I know it's early, but the game looks amazing and I DO want to be a force to reckon with in that game :D

If I ever get the game, then sure I'll become part of the clan. It'll look way off character though if we all had [OCG] in our names. :cool:

Haha, yeah, I was thinking of something more fantasy-esque. I don't really have any ideas though. It's 1 am...

Xymurgy said:
OK, got it working successfully. Are you playing, Amino?

No, I'm not. How are you playing it? Isn't it still in the works? I'm in America... What's the deal??

hmmm how do you set this thing up i have the client installed but the english patch isnt working :(

also when i try to register, and after im done filling out all that info i hit submit and it takes awhile to load but i just get a "This page can not be displayed"screen so i dont think its going through....

I noticed there is a whole lot of traffic going thru and I think they're getting hit too hard. Try again later. I think it went okay for me untill iexplorer crashed on me. :mad:

Alright, I've managed to get an account, download the game and make a character. The lag is actually very good for me and I live in the U.S. It's only partly english with the english option on. I fiddled around with the welcome screen or whatever that thing is for a few minutes, trying to close it.

But I like the game. Created a cute elf char called Alexandria. She's a spellcaster. And yes I'm a guy... it's an RPG afterall. :p I hate to put the armor you get in the beginning because she looks so good with her starting clothes. I've also managed to kill a wolf thingy in the beginning of the game.

My first impressions of this is already good. I haven't really encountered any bugs whatsoever and the gameplay has been kinda smooth so far.Not bad for a beta. :)

The only thing bad I can think about this game is how you buy skills/spells with exp points. When this game goes live, I forsee people powerleveling alts so they can save up their exp and just get the 'uber' spells, instead of working their way up.

I think it's alright for the new player since you're forced to buy spells and skills to kill more monsters and complete quests. But I can see how it's exploited if you're an experienced player and you have a few buddies helping you powerlvl. Hopefully they'll fix it.

I guess it won't be too bad, since you do need to learn lvl 1 spells before you go to lvl2. I had to get light armor mastery just to make soloing easier, even though I know I won't be using light armor later.

For active spells, you need to buy an item from the magic shop and take it to the trainer. If you go to your trainer and look at the spells available, it will tell you the item you need to buy.

I'm an orc mage, and I needed to be lvl7 before I could get any spells (which made the first 7 levels pretty annoying).

Not sure if you've seen it, but warcry has a nice site about the game: Here's the page with the skills/spells

I've been playing it for a few days. Downloaded the english quest things and stuff. I'm still a lvl 4 elf mage though. I play on the first server, and at the starting elven village, it gets VERY laggy from all the players. I think there is easily over a thousand ppl in that village alone. But the game handles all the players very well I'm surprised.

There's no zones. They say something about making it one big zone. I know sometimes going from area to area, there'll be a slight stutter. It doesn't stop the gameplay at all. But it stutters just enough for me to notice it.

Back