• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

On board ATI gpu stopping pci Hd card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just to let you know,Thank you for your help but its beaten me! I give up on it!!

What I've done with my old HP (Asterope 2) was to turn it into a home server, backup server, FTP server and seedbox. It's running great. Really love it.

What I've done with my old HP (Asterope 2) was to turn it into a home server, backup server, FTP server and seedbox. It's running great. Really love it.

Yea iv chucked 500gb of pnp hdd in it too,only thing is i have 2 towers running but its a good seedbox now..Still stuck with my packard till i buy a new board..

I just noticed that you are using the Catalyst 12.6 drivers with your HD4350. Don't know if it is the same problem but I had trouble getting my computer to detect my HD4350 with Catalyst 12.6 and 12.8. Only 12.4 would work. Downgrade back to Catalyst 12.4 and see if it works. Worth a shot.

Bought the HD5450 and the Acer works with it straight away,,So it just didnt like the the HD350,so a question is whats the best Catalyst to use with the HD5450?

Last edited:
Back