• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Online CPU Speed Test

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
6.71 Gigaflops on stock FX4100 CPU. *blech

I ran the coreunparking app as well and it made no differnce (however it already had the hotfix, so that unparking app does not work)

Okay I overclocked a little (4.1 Ghz 4.3 Ghz turbo core)

currently tied for 3rd (rated 10th) at 23.86 Gigaflops.

23.86.jpg

That's awfully suspicious. I'd like to see the guts of this program.

That's awfully suspicious. I'd like to see the guts of this program.

Yeah...erm? me> Thuban (first time round) 23.86.

Bobnova> 3770K Ivy Bridge 23.86.

Neuromancer> Same CPU as me, entirely different clock, you guessed it...... 23.86

:sly:

There is definitely something wonky with it, there is no way teh 4 core bulldozer should have taken that bad of a beating, unless it was only running a single thread...

and everyone getting the same score is weird as well. Oh I am back to stock I even undervolted a bit.. guess what 23.86 Gf :p I didnt try clearing cache though...

hahaha thanks for the laugh :)

On a positive note, after ocing my underclocking is working better than ever. Was only going down to 1600 before, now im hitting 800 Mhz :) (EDIT: 715 when the bus drops :) )

Last edited:
It all depends on the code, but checking linpack sdtats over at OCN.

A thuban at 4.3 about 83 GFLOPS
i7 980X HTT ON at 4.4 GHz about 88.
980X HTT OFF at 4.4 GHz about 92

Sandy Bridge results are messed as some are reporting HTT on or off. And their results do not match (at 5 GHz HTT Off looks to be in the 120-140 range. With HTT ON seems to be in the 65-70 range.)

A speed run test is mandatory to check whether your PC is performing well or not. Trust me it actually helps to maintain your PC's performance.

Excellent site!! Thank for sharing the useful resource with us.

:shock:

Back