• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opinions please!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stormwind

Registered
Which motherboard is best for Overclocking? There are many discussions about this but I just want to round it up. Can you write which board and give a few reasons! Thanks

Stormwind (Jul 30, 2001 09:56 a.m.):
Which motherboard is best for Overclocking? There are many discussions about this but I just want to round it up. Can you write which board and give a few reasons! Thanks

scroll down in this topic and you will see dozens of posts that will answer any question on which M/B to buy. Personaly I recommend the MSI K7T Turbo, it is a low priced board that is overclocker friendly. Very easy to mod.

TranceBear (Jul 30, 2001 12:46 p.m.):
Stormwind (Jul 30, 2001 09:56 a.m.):

scroll down in this topic and you will see dozens of posts that will answer any question on which M/B to buy. Personaly I recommend the MSI K7T Turbo, it is a low priced board that is overclocker friendly. Very easy to mod.

....but is SDR based. DDR is surely the only option for a new board now - buying 128mb of memory to feed it is a cheap thing.

Back