• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers Free Fantasy Football League

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh my.... Looks like I'm about to take a page from the San Diego Chargers and pull a one and done after a dominating regular season.

OMFG San Diego actually kept me in this week with huge defensive showing soo far :D

OMGGGGGGGG

BAKED VS THE FREAK I CAN SEE IT NOW!!!!!

As long as baked holds on and Peterson does average its an All Northwest Championship Baby!!!

My 11 Game win streak vs Bakeds 8-6 debacle :D

This should be great, our 2 teams with average players have pwnd the stacked noobs :D

Last edited:
4 freakin points.... I knew I shoulda started Fitz instead of Galloway. Oh wells, maybe next year. Good luck in the finals.

Good match Death Rabbits! Last night was a nail-biter until the end, I'm still shocked at how close it was. :eek:

Carisma said:
Where am I?

Here's the current playoff bracket.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Obviously I gave up on this league, but won the other one I'm in. Thank God for Browns, Adrian Peterson, and the TB defense! :)

There were a couple weeks I started 4 Browns. Yes, 4. yes, the Cleveland Browns.

Finally, I can admit to being a Cleveland fan....Finally!

The Ripters have home-field advantage in this weekend's matchup, much like they did in week 4 when I handed your team a loss. :beer:

Whew, by only a handful of points too. 93.4 to 86.5. Congrats to me, ocf-ffl champion, the Ripters!

lombarditrophy3xi6.jpg

And the OCF-FFL Ripters MVPs have been announced!

The Ripters announce Reggie Wayne as their MVP for his consistent play and league leading effort in receiving yards. They also announce Dallas Clark as Super Bowl MVP for his stellar 2 TD performance against the Freakers.

On behalf of the Ripters, I look forward to facing each and every one of you again next year, and hopefully some newcomers as well! Cheers all, this fantasy season was a lot of fun.

LOL, your MVP award should go to Tom Brady for totally mailing it in against the Dolphins in our final match-up. :p

haha, yes I have to thank you for benching Kurt Warner that week. :D

Brady, Warner, Anderson, Tomlinson, Peterson, Bush, Fitzgerald, Edwards, Housh, WITTEN...we should have never let you assemble such a team, I think a few of us forgot about the waiver wire a couple of times. :)

Back