• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers Free Fantasy Football League

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Rut ro raggy! Tom Brady finally has his bye! Game of the week may just be Fr3@k3r v. The Death Rabbits :eek:

Can they do it? Can the Fr3@k3rs stop our conquering bunny heroes?

Buckle up and get your pop-corn ready for some week 10 Football! :D

If I can. I just signed in, went to my team (could make changes) but it wasn't my team, or this league. Interesting

If I can. I just signed in, went to my team (could make changes) but it wasn't my team, or this league. Interesting

And now I have no teams. They must be having issues, I'll check later

Lol, yeah good game man. Unless your kicker and defense decide to implode and go negative of course. ;)

Man, those matchups his week were rough! lol

im playing for points this week :D and points only...

Need benny boy to lose, i can lose but need higher points to make up and stay ahead :D

You need 101.2 this week to take 2nd place going into Week 11.

I gotta hand it to you, your team has quite the winning streak going. I believe your last loss was to my Ripters in Week 4 :D

...remember this?

Fr3@k3r said:
WHY ME!!! WHY ME!!! WHY ME!!!!

i think im gonna give up.. im making poor decision and my team sucks

:D

EDIT: Get your popcorn ready folks...for the Battle in Seattle, Pt. II

I gotta hand it to you, your team has quite the winning streak going. I believe your last loss was to my Ripters in Week 4 :D

EDIT: Get your popcorn ready folks...for the Battle in Seattle, Pt. II

LOL

according to the Optimal Projections for this weeks.. its 114.4 for the Ripters and 113.4 for Freaker :D

and yes i will become undisputed 2nd place this week :D

I just can help but looking at Furburgers roster and than his win/loss record.. Poor fury :(

Last edited:
Holy crap! C'mon Brady run the score up! I need at least two more TDs!

...Lousy T.O. going bonkers today...

Back