• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** 2nd Annual "March Madness" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Winner winner chicken dinner! :beer:
We just came from Boston Market:)
Speechless Folks,,,,, under normal economic conditions I would ask Harlam to pick another winner...... there are so many of you on the Team that are more deserving then I am....:eek:

But I have not been able afford all the parts to convert a rig(and still pay my taxes:eek:) and this is a godsend!

I'll only need to buy a Mobo and PSU, I should be able to take the heat from my wife for that....I pray the Flowers for Valentines day are still in her memory banks!!;)

Thank you Hack30 for the Great donation!:beer: and Thank you Harlam for running the contest.:beer: and Thank you to the other folks who donated prizes

and Thanks to my teammates for wishing me well!:beer:

Should have it up and running 24/7 in 2 weeks:beer: It will be a pure folding box to keep in nature of this contest.:beer:

Last edited:
I'll only need to buy a Mobo and PSU, I should be able to take the heat from my wife for that....I pray the Flowers for Valentines day are still in her memory banks!!;)

Congrats! One other word of advice to help with the wife. Get rid of the avatar or the flowers were for naught. ;)

Congrats! One other word of advice to help with the wife. Get rid of the avatar or the flowers were for naught. ;)

She just reminded me that I didn't give her any darn flowers....She got a card,dinner and romance. So I scored points for the romance....but lost points for not remembering...and now she's asking me what happened to the Phillies Avatar!!

Congratulations Dave!
woot.gif
woot.gif
:beer:

wtf0yk.gif

Awesome folding every one, glad to be able to donate for all of you!
Lately its been hard to even just check up on you delinquents lately so this was an easy something that I could do for yuz!!;)

Congratulations dfonda on the big prize:thup:

Drum roll please
:D

...and our winner is...

PPD Contest Winner: klear

Congratulations klear! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :beer:

I need to also thank Computekinc.us. He was the true top gaining producer and deferred the PPD Contest First Place Prize to the next top producer, which was klear.

Thank you again to everyone who participated and made this contest a success. Thanks again to Hack30 for his part in sponsoring the contest.

The remaining PPD Contest Winners will be announced as I make contact with the users who gained the most production and they select their prize.

thfoldon.gif

Last edited:
Back