• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** 3rd Annual "March Madness" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mine are not up-to-date
i am listed at 77k but should be at 120k

I'll get some updated numbers for everyone tomorrow. :)

Carp... I didn't get it done yesterday. Too much to do and so little time... did a lot more leg work last night for the CC, so I'm pulling double duty right now. It'll be late this evening, but I'll get some numbers updated.

@BoT - after the update if things still don't look right, please let me know. The PPD Number for the contest is calculated over the entire contest period... not just the last 7 days as seen on EOC, so that might explain the difference. See the top post for info on the PPD calculation.

Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.

Totals - Including All Participants

Total Points: 24,469,292

Total Work Units: 27,327

Total PPD Increase: 340,544.1

Winner of the Viewsonic 22" Widescreen LCD will be announced tomorrow evening around 5:00pm PDT. Remember, this drawing is just for signing up and participating. Everyone has an equal chance!!! Good Luck to All!!!

thfoldon.gif

Looks like I am still in the lead!!!! It will be my first prize after only God knows how many contests.

I hope I can get those other borgs going soon they are all F@H noobs and can't figure it out lol

FatCamel - Thought I might have a chance on the PPD Diff contest ... then I saw you numbers.

Congrats !!

H.

And the Winner of the 22" Viewsonic Widescreen LCD is... the_cultie

Congratulations!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :beer:

Claim instructions are being delivered via PM.

Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.

Totals - Including All Participants

Total Points: 34,473,505

Total Work Units: 38,531

Total PPD Increase: 356,008.1

Once again, congratulations to the Winner of the Viewsonic 22" Widescreen LCD... the_cultie. :clap: Let's have a hearty round of grats for our Winner!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

thfoldon.gif

Sorry the numbers dont look correct. :)

What do you mean "the numbers don't look correct"? Can you be more specific or are you being facetious?

Thanks D and JS for those grats... I know I can always count on you guys!!! :) Hopefully the_cultie will show up soon to claim his prize.

What do you mean "the numbers don't look correct"? Can you be more specific or are you being facetious?

I'm being an *** as usual, drooling at those numbers. :bang head
Sorry, I didn't include correct smiley there. (maybe I need glasses and a wakeup call?) :chair:

Thanks for your hard work!

Back