• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

April Folding Contest Part #4 OCF UNITE! (I7 computer Grand prize)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The contest will return on the first light of the twenty-third day, at dawn, look for an announcement thread.

What is eVGA's incentive?

At certain levels of points you can earn evga bucks that can be used at their store to buy new or b-stock goods. These points can also be earned by posting helpful stuff on their forums as well.

This contest will be going live in the next 6.5 hours.

Any points you folded for your own name between May 5th and May 23rd will not count, however, If you joined our team during that period then you are eligible to join the contest as a new member.

The key to winning this contest is to recruit as many as you can, remember that for each entry your recruits earn, you earn one as well.

I was looking at the stats and wondering, are you counting ALL the points for new members? Or is there a glitch with tuigi69's stats? If counting only the points since he signed up for the contest then things don't look right. Then again, if you're counting all the points, then BigSurprise's points don't look right.

You know, I joined this because of you and my goal was to try to catch up. I didn't think it often that many noobs come along and bring tons of hardware to the table. Now I'm just trying my hardest to keep Tuigi69 from surpassing me (and I had a head start). MAN this guy's got some serious hardware crunching numbers!!! WTF!!!!

It is actually possible to catch up to lots of people. Before I stopped folding, I made it to 75th place or so. Now I'm cruising past all the derelict names on the list.

Sorry I just got back from a large business trip, The stats are on my TODO list and I am trying to play catchup. Please do not get discouraged.

If anybody is willing to help post stats updates, it would be much appreciated.

Well, June 30th is now past.

Looks like the contest is now over. Which I'm actually kinda happy about. With it getting warmer outside, My room was getting quite hot with the PC and my PS3 folding. Many times, I had to stop my GPU's from folding, because they would get too hot.

though, the PS3 ran pretty much whenever I wasn't playing it.

So, Any idea when you will have all the stats figured up, and when the drawing(s?) will be?

Not sure if this is the newest thread, but I started. Can't seem to tie my name or team to my Android phone that's folding, but ahh well.

My folding name is SeanBest I joined Team32 on 2/27/2015!

Welcome sean to team 32! Someone may be able to help with the android phone, just start a new thread. This thread is 6 years old but always great to have new members :D

Back