• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

April Folding Contest Part #4 OCF UNITE! (I7 computer Grand prize)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
they allow it, but they remove the rest to protect people from spam

{database updated to this point}

I just sent the updated database off the harlam357. I will have the new stats posted when he gets back to me.

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE ;)

ALL POINT TOTALS HAVE BEEN UPDATED... PLEASE PM ME IF SOMETHING SEEMS OUT OF PLACE, We've had a couple glitches thus far (hopefully the kinks are worked out now.)

lol I'm at 24898.

Just about there for one entry. :)

My folding pts are weak... 3 machines 24/7, sometimes a 4th machine, but it's all through winxp... anyway, better than nothin!

Hello I joined Team32 for a second time today, my folding name is Liquid3D. To be honest I jpoined because of the chance to win that system. I am however happy to be participating in something positive. I used to be a SETI @ Home user as I hope we discover life on other planets.

They may come here and either help us, or eradictae us seeing us as a virus to this planet. I hope they come and buy my memory for sale :)

Or better yet give me a paid writing position :)

My folding name is JoT and I resumed folding for Team32 on 4-27-09

*edit

Last edited:
I was looking at the stats and wondering, are you counting ALL the points for new members? Or is there a glitch with tuigi69's stats? If counting only the points since he signed up for the contest then things don't look right. Then again, if you're counting all the points, then BigSurprise's points don't look right.

stats haven't been updated in awhile... I'm working on it, Dealing with a reformat right now...

Is it too late to sign up for the contest? The CC is over but the contest is delayed for Bat out of Hell week right?

My folding name is voidn I joined Team32 on 5/18/09

@Voidn: No, the contest will restart shortly.

Please *don't* join us for Bat Outta Hell Week, because that would hurt your chances in the contest.

Read through the Bat thread and you'll have a bit of vicarious fun, anyway. :D

I say we go ahead and Continue the contest :attn:

There are more Important issues than the Contest,, Right now The Folding Tribute for pete_scout for one ,,,,, and the Rosetta Bat out of Hell Rally,,, as the Rossy Team Helped us in the CC, so we are repaying them with the B.O.O H week, so the contest will probably Continue from next Monday,,,,,,, which is pretty Fair,,,,:attn:

Back