• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

April Folding Contest Part #4 OCF UNITE! (I7 computer Grand prize)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Statistics have finally been updated.

Remember that the official announcement for the contest getting extended will happen on Saturday.

The April folding contest PART#4 has officially been extended until June 30th 11:59:59 PM Pacific time. See the first post for more details!

My folding User name is Orion25. I joined Team 32 a LONG time ago but am coming out of retirement. My PS3 is up and running now and my comp will be up soon.

My folding name is Brutal-Force and I started folding on April 17, 2009

Tweaking system, I restarted on June 9, 2009.

Last edited:
I do not have any additional time but to update the contests once a week. The next update should be Thursday or Friday. Do not worry, Your points will count. If your name is not listed after 2 weeks then you may hunt me down ;)

OK how come it says i have zero points on your list ? When i check my user statistics it says this basicly

Donator CS
Team www.overclockers.com (32)
Score 38745 (certificate)
Donator Rank 110373 of 1225382
WU 84 (certificate)
Date of last
work unit 2009-04-22 08:16:32
Active processors
(within 50 days) 3
Active processors
(within 7 days) 2

it says donator : CS , but when i was registering am pretty sure i used [email protected] also , when i check that link in the url it is mentioned " [email protected] "

OK how come it says i have zero points on your list ? When i check my user statistics it says this basicly

Donator CS
Team www.overclockers.com (32)
Score 38745 (certificate)
Donator Rank 110373 of 1225382
WU 84 (certificate)
Date of last
work unit 2009-04-22 08:16:32
Active processors
(within 50 days) 3
Active processors
(within 7 days) 2

it says donator : CS , but when i was registering am pretty sure i used [email protected] also , when i check that link in the url it is mentioned " [email protected] "

prolly because of the nick, looks like @ did it, think the special characters are not allowed for members, only teams?

prolly because of the nick, looks like @ did it, think the special characters are not allowed for members, only teams?

I tried using "g0dM@n" and my name came out as "g0dM", so I went with "godman114".

I wish I could have used the special character, but oh well!!
I'm also a member at EOCF and I remember when I signed up I couldn't use special symbols there either. Some places just don't allow it unfortunately.

Back