• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** 3rd Annual "March Madness" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got myself a 4890, still doesn't beat an 8800gt in FAH, but it does beat both a 4830 and an e5200 :D

Home box makes ~5kppd now.

Stanford appears to be out of A3 units again :( Not that those without GPUs would win the total PPD contest anyway :) IMHO, it might be more incentive-ish to give the GPU as a non-PPD prize, so that someone who is unable to provide so much PPD to begin with can increase their PPD. Just half of a thought (Now where's my shiny penny?).

I'm Folding A3s... most recent just downloaded an hour ago.

Stanford appears to be out of A3 units again :( Not that those without GPUs would win the total PPD contest anyway :) IMHO, it might be more incentive-ish to give the GPU as a non-PPD prize, so that someone who is unable to provide so much PPD to begin with can increase their PPD. Just half of a thought (Now where's my shiny penny?).

No I want the card if I win.

I'm going to try to get the first stats update posted tonight... otherwise, tomorrow for sure. Thanks everyone for participating!!!

thfoldon.gif

- Surprise PPD Contest: ??

What if i have not been folding for a while? Am i out of the running for this part of the contest? Or do you take the PPD from the last week i folded?:shrug:

PPD from the week prior... the starting numbers are in the Top Post. So looks like you've got quite a good chance to bring home the PPD bacon. :)

Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.

Totals - Including All Participants

Total Points: 6,655,963

Total Work Units: 6,282

Total PPD Increase: 112,269.2

Lookin' good everyone!!! :)

thfoldon.gif

Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.

Totals - Including All Participants

Total Points: 13,739,646

Total Work Units: 15,091

Total PPD Increase: 183,555.9

thfoldon.gif

Looks like I am winning the PPD contest:clap:

Hopefully tomorrow I can get about 5 more people folding for Team32. I have been trying to get these borgs for like 2 months now and 2 of these are i7's:rock:

Keep up the good fold guys! We are now back on the heels of MPC and starting to close fast. At the end of Sunday we out produced them by 1086585 points. We can do this we can get back a rightful place at number 3!!!

Good to see you back with Team32 FatCamel

Looks like I am winning the PPD contest:clap:

Hopefully tomorrow I can get about 5 more people folding for Team32. I have been trying to get these borgs for like 2 months now and 2 of these are i7's:rock:

Yeah, no kidding!!! :eek: Way to turn up the heat FC!!! :beer:

I'll get some updated numbers for everyone tomorrow. :)

Back