• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** 3rd Annual "March Madness" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can I go ahead and decline the i7 just in case I am drawn?

I can't afford to buy the rest of the stuff needed to get it going

BOOOO so much for my dreams of winning the i7 and trading it for the 260-216... guess if I win it, I'll have to find another sucker to trade it for something I can use/afford!

BTW congrats FatCamel!

Thanks again to everyone who participated!!! Here's the final recap again.

Totals - Including All Participants

Total Points: 69,657,631

Total Work Units: 74,571

Total PPD Increase: 381,387.4

The winner of the Core i7 920 cpu will be announced tomorrow ~12:00pm PDT to kick off the Chimp Challenge!!! Hopefully everyone has switched over... so let's put it in high gear for T32monkeys!!! The honor of your Team and Forum is on the line!!!

The Official Team 32 Chimp Challenge 2010 Thread is up!!!

Go Pledge Your PPD to T32monkeys!!!

Don't forget to Request a Passkey if you need it.

thfoldon.gif

Drum roll please....
...and the winner of the Core i7 920 cpu is...
Winner: Cluster007 (aka AMD_OCER)

Congratulations AMD_OCER!!! :clap: You will receive a PM from me before the end of the day with claim instructions. Thanks again to everyone who participated!!!

Congratulations man!!

As part of winning you are required to run it under the name Shelnutt2 for a day :D

Congrats to cluster, the_cultie and FatCamel! :beer:

The only way this would be cooler is if I won the I7. :-/

Wow, I am speechless. :eek:

Thank you H for putting together an awesome "March Madness" contest, and StaTek32 for the sweet prizes!

My congrats to Fat Camel for the huge PPD increase, I thought I had a shot at the PPD increase prize, adding 2 i7's during the contest, but I was no match for your leet borging skills.

I will definately be putting this CPU to good use, too bad the chimp challange will probably be over by the time it is running. :comp:

Back