• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** 2nd Annual "March Madness" - Sign-up Thread ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
List Update! All users who have posted thus far should be accounted for in the top post.

Also, please check the spelling & casing of your Folding ID as seen in the list.

Please PM me if there are any corrections.

Total participants is now up to 135 136!!! (Hi Cluster) :D The show is on!!! :) If you haven't signed-up already please sign-up now!!! You've got nothing to lose and a cure to gain!!! ...and a sweet video card to gain!!! :D

Thanks to everyone for participating. I'm looking forward to a great contest. :)

thfoldon.gif

List Update! All users who have posted thus far should be accounted for in the top post.

Also, please check the spelling & casing of your Folding ID as seen in the list.

Total participants is now up to 141!!! The show is on!!! :) If you haven't signed-up already please sign-up now!!! You've got nothing to lose and a cure to gain!!! ...and a sweet video card to gain!!! :D

Thanks to everyone for participating. I'm looking forward to a great contest. :)

thfoldon.gif

Sign-ups are now closed.

Please check the spelling & casing of your Folding ID as seen in the list.

Total participants for the contest is 142!!! The show is now on!!! Like, right now!!! :)

thfoldon.gif

Back