• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking Gigabyte 1080 Ti with Aorus, My results...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aliitp

Registered
Hi,

I decided to push my 1080 Ti a bit over stock clocks and see how far it can goes

i have the 1080 Ti Waterforce, it never exceeds 57c under load (usually mining)

I am using the Aorus but couldnt push the core clock over 1750 MHz (or 2025 boost) for some reason it will crash !

i managed to push the memory however to 11890 MHz and got good results in terms of FPS,

However when i try to push the voltage any further NOTHING HAPPENS in Aorus,

I need to know what i can do to get the max OC possible and possible push the core further using Aorus and how can i adjust the voltage ?!...

thanks,

Try msi afterburner...see if it shows voltage. I'm surprised the aorus software doesnt...

Raise the power limit up as far as it can go and use voltage sparingly.

Try msi afterburner...see if it shows voltage. I'm surprised the aorus software doesnt...

Raise the power limit up as far as it can go and use voltage sparingly.

yes voltage control does exist, but changing it does nothing ! i tried adding up to 10-15%, no effect whatsoever, voltages remained the same even during stress test.

those are my settings sorry i forgot to add them:
http://grabilla.com/0aa15-8ccd342d-c9f0-47d1-a903-8011bfca03ba.png

unfortunately in MSI AB the voltage control is locked, i hope someone can help me OC the card beyond the results am having right now...

Back