• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4C800 Deluxe... is it the right decision?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hempmaster

Registered
Hi. I have purchased two motherboards this month as part of a used section on a website supplier. These qwere the

P4P800

&

P4C800 Deluxe

Both i have had to RMA due to them being dead on arrival. I have had a enough of waiting for the RMA to be accepted and so on and am desparate for my machine to be built.

What I decided as to purchase one of these mother boards brand new and forgoet the hasle to save a bit of money.

What help I would like is to be assured im making the right decision by going for the P4C800 DEluxe instead of the P4P800 range. Its costs a lot more money though but its not much of an issue the amount the diference is so what would any of you do?

Buy the P4P800 or get a P4C800 Deluxe ? and yes I plan to over clock!!

Thanks

I have the P4C800E-D and it gets 5/5 stars from me. I love it its really easy to OC and I never had a problem with it being DOA.

the best overclocking board out there has to be the abit ic7max3... and the asus p4c800e-d is a GREAT board, stable as effin hell, but not as much of an overclocker as the abit... i would go with the abit, unique board layout, sexy otes, better overclocker... msi-875p neo fis2r is another great board too... it has crazy voltage options so voltage mods arent even needed... and its pretty damn stable as well, it initially had some bios issues but those have been resolved... and the red pcb is just plain old sexy...

have the P4c800 E deluxe and its really nice (but the turbo doesnt work right with myn (not the mobo i thingk its the cpu)

the best board for a p4 abit comes close but the asus board is just a work of art ull understand when u use it

If you get the IC7-MAX3 be prepared for many voltage mods, that mobo in stock form SUCKS for overclocking.

The P4C800-ED on the other hand is good without volt mods, but even better with volt mods.

;)
What do you say?

Back