• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5K-E/WiFi-AP w/ E6750 & Ballistix: How to oc: The main basic BIOS settings pcs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gamefan

P5K-E/WiFi-AP w/ E6750 & Ballistix: How to oc: The main basic BIOS settings pcs

Can I ask of you an abridged version of which main BIOS settings I need to change in order to get going. I won't press this yet but I need to learn how to find out what my max oc is.

I purposefully upgraded with a bunch of very overclockable core hardware but I have yet to go into my BIOS except just to look around. I did get to know all my last pc s overclock settings very well (P4C800-ED w/ 2.4C & PC-4200).

The new candidates are an Asus P5K-E/WiFi-AP mobo, E6750 C2D cpu, Crucial Ballistix 6400s 2x 1GB RAM and I have already included all the best Thermalright active cooling too, see my sig for the complete current supporting cast.

Btw;
In which forum would I best place this question about main component overclocking: mobos>Intel>775 or General Hardware? I am not doing my gpu atm.

Back