• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5W DH vs. P5W64

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
jtjuska said:
I haven't heard of any P5W DH dx's dying either, and I troll quite a few different forums. Although I am prepared to stand corrected as well.

~jtjuska

Don't let SSS or krag read that! :D

I'm running one, but havn't had a chance to test it for max fsb yet, it did 450 without a hitch on water, but I'm in the process of swapping it over to phase, so hopefully it will go much higher :D

jtjuska said:
I haven't heard of any P5W DH dx's dying either, and I troll quite a few different forums. Although I am prepared to stand corrected as well.

~jtjuska

i've seen a few ppl on ocuk forums with dead boards but this might be an isolated incident/batch.

from what i've seen lately the only boards which seem to have a habit of dying is the DS3 *ducks*

after the initial good reports it also looks like the 975x boards have trouble going over 420 orthos stable, anyone here with the p5w dh getting higher than this??? not pi stable but 10hrs+ orthos/dual prime stable.

toddm27 said:
I'm running one, but havn't had a chance to test it for max fsb yet, it did 450 without a hitch on water, but I'm in the process of swapping it over to phase, so hopefully it will go much higher :D

is that benching or orthos/dual prime stable?

nice if it will do 450 24/7 under water. :beer:

Back