• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P8Z77-I DELUXE troubles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

10XTriplet

Disabled
strange issue I'm having can't figure it out for the life of me...

Soon as I put in a video card (EVGA GTX 650 Ti) I get this message:

The current BIOS setting do not fully support the boot device.
Click ok to enter the BIOS.

No matter what setting I choose, it does not fix the issue. It keeps on displaying that message. I even disabled it and it just gets stuck on the ASUS splash screen..:mad::mad: I've flashed the BIOS to the latest. I flashed the Samsung 840 SSD to the lastest firmware.. How the heck do I fix this?

I'm rather majorly ticked off because I never knew the video card was boot-able..

A rare card incompatibility? Seen it before..

Have you tried a different slot?

And GPUs are not 'bootable'. It has a bios and loads it, but you can't boot from a GPU.

A rare card incompatibility? Seen it before..

Have you tried a different slot?

And GPUs are not 'bootable'. It has a bios and loads it, but you can't boot from a GPU.

I know that you can't boot off of it.. It just seems silly that it only says that after I put in the video card.. I have two other systems with the same card, RAM, and mobo that work fine.. This is a ITX board. only one PCI-e slot.

Have you put one of those other same cards in this unit and see if they respond the same?

Back