• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p9x79 deluxe temps and volt failure

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peugot

look at this pic, and see the temps and voltages... now, my mobo is 46'C. it have not been like that when i first got it. back then it was like 30'C.. also voltages are weird, they used to be a little bit over what they should(ex, 12v = 12.096v etc) which is good. as well, my gpu are 38'C or something idle, but before it was 30'C idle. what could this be...? im afraid of frying my mobo and other things here...

Attachments

• Uten navn.png
    Uten navn.png
    514.9 KB · Views: 62
Peugot... you worry WAY too much my man. There is nothing wrong here either.

Temps - can be anything, Im guessing however that you powered on and looked at idle temps and here you are posting pictures of full load.

voltages - completely normal. Spec on 12v is 5%, and you didnt drop even .1%.

Stop worrying and use your PC already! :)

Peugot... you worry WAY too much my man. There is nothing wrong here either.

Temps - can be anything, Im guessing however that you powered on and looked at idle temps and here you are posting pictures of full load.

voltages - completely normal. Spec on 12v is 5%, and you didnt drop even .1%.

Stop worrying and use your PC already! :)

yes it is within, but it's dropping.. and i think that if i dont figure it out it will still drop until it's too much..? so what should mobo temp be at normal then, it was 30 before and now its always 42-45? tnx for reply =)

Its normal man... As I said, the specification is 5% of 12v, so when its out of whack 5%, then you have a problem. You wont, and you dont.

Mobo temps will vary by each person, even across the the same motherboard. Different ambient temps, cases and airflow etc, all play a role in temperatures. Like I said, I am betting you powered on your PC and saw 30C, and are now checking it under load.

I do not see a problem here, even if you are idling at 42C on the mobo. As we mentioned before in another thread, idle temps do not matter anyway!!

Its normal man... As I said, the specification is 5% of 12v, so when its out of whack 5%, then you have a problem. You wont, and you dont.

Mobo temps will vary by each person, even across the the same motherboard. Different ambient temps, cases and airflow etc, all play a role in temperatures. Like I said, I am betting you powered on your PC and saw 30C, and are now checking it under load.

I do not see a problem here, even if you are idling at 42C on the mobo. As we mentioned before in another thread, idle temps do not matter anyway!!

i did stresstest it just to see if the temp would go below what it was before stresstest when i let it cool down again, so it was 43 before i started to do anything on it, absolutely no use before i read that temps. same with gpu, no use at all before reading 40+ on it. still, what temps can these parts handle? gpu had highest temp under max load: 76'C , mobo: 46'C. what is the highest they can take before damage? just to make sure i don't melt them =) i am going to clean it with canned air when i am already in there putting another 680 and some fans in there and see if that changes anything =) its not the idle temps itself i dont like, but if its the same difference during load because of it(10-13'C higher on max load because thats the difference i have now on idle)?

Your GPUs are good to the 90s, and no clue on the motherboard. I have NEVER looked at a motherboard temperature...

Again, dont worry about it and move on. :)

Back