• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Painted\windowed monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow thats awesome man, Im too scared to take the cover off of my monitor after all the stories I hear.

Re: Re: Painted\windowed monitor

Lord_Zoltan said:

Nice lol you have the same keybaord as me that compac.

LOL GOT mine for 8 bux :D

I have it to, but in white and from ebay for $5 ;)

Its actually the best keyboard I've had.

Very nice job, I was thinking about painting mine black as soon as I get my new black case setup. Don't know if I am going to mod a window or anything, but I really like yours!

Heh, a "radioactive" symbol... Fitting, considering that monitors put out a TON of radiation, which is why they are so heavy - Most of their weight is in lead to shield you from the radiation.... :D :D

Very cool paint job and windowmod... :thup:

Personally, I would have gone with black, I'm a "dark room vampiric" kinda guy myself... :D

pure pimpness. Lol. Looks sweet. Good work. Paiting takes some guts, its easy to mess up. I am lucky myself since I have not messed up on my actual mods but on practice i seem to mess up, lol.

yeah -- i messed it up a bit by scratching it -- this krylon fusion chips really easily. i might have to do another coat

Back