• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Panaflows Hurt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gloper

Well, I went out and got new cooling for my computer, it was running around 48 Idle with a case temp of around 44. I've got myself one Panaflow High speed on the front, two on the rear, and I put one on my heat sink, :D Silly me went to reach around back to screw in my thumb screws, and now me got a bloody finger. Well my computer is down to 40 Idle, and 30 Case temp, and this is before break in, not to mention I still have one more fan to put in. So what do you think, It's going to be intake, on the side, I've yet to cut a hole though.

Guess what I'm saying, is when you cut out the grills, eather watch your fingers, our put in a wire grill. Crap that hurt.

Nice drop in temps..:clap: Seems it cost you a few drops of blood:eek:..Just out of curiousity what are your load temps? :) Keep your flow up & temps down..

nice drop in temps :) indeed, what are your load temps?

enduro said:
That's awesome. You can just say that you were testing out a new TIM. AS6 100% blood......... Don't think it'll catch on any time soon. ;)

dont you mean AB6 (arctic blood) ;)

Back