• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

payj94 is moving up. Show some love.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Cern is chasing us again. They must be between Bosen finds or something. EPFL is back up on us again too. Both teams will take about 2 years to catch us at current rates.

Top 15 earning 1 million+
Top 5 earning 10 million+
Top 3 earning 20 million+
Top 2 earning 30 million+

These numbers all add up so lets do what we can.

payj94 just earned 900 million. Next milestone is a big one. Way to go!

On a personal note, we had another power blip a few days back. My production did not return. I'll look deeper into it this weekend. That'll teach those young whipper snappers a thing or two. Try to pass me? I don't think so. Unless... unless you do then... you did. So there!

Stay cool, stay healthy, eat your vegetables and FOLD ON!

I think I missed an opportunity. I should have titled or subtitled this thread as "Is that a bosen particle in you pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

OK ok. Here's what we're going to do. I'll delete this post and resubmit it with the above title. You then respond to it as if you've never seen it before. OK? On three. One - Two - Come on guys on three right? One.... Guys?

I think I missed an opportunity. I should have titled or subtitled this thread as "Is that a bosen particle in you pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

OK ok. Here's what we're going to do. I'll delete this post and resubmit it with the above title. You then respond to it as if you've never seen it before. OK? On three. One - Two - Come on guys on three right? One.... Guys?
:ROFLMAO:

payj94 is moving up. Show some love.

I'm going to show payj94 some love, going to put another folding rig online as he's right in my rear view.

Back