• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC with AMD APU Trinity A10?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Robbi

Anyone know if there's any HTPC with the AMD APU trinity A10 other than ARCTIC's MC101?

thanks,
Robi :confused:

Anyone know if there's any HTPC with the AMD APU trinity A10 other than ARCTIC's MC101?

thanks,

G00gle did not show anything and according to the little information on the MC101 it is not released yet either. Just a spec sheet showing the A10/A8 APU would be used when the non-mobile APUs were released.

Hi Robbi,
I think that's the only one at the moment, I heard that desktop apus aren't due out till around august.
There are many good comments on the processor and the MC101 you mention actually looking very cool. I don't think any HTPC will have trinity for the next few months if you are looking for mini PC. Or you could go for Intel..

thanks,

The A10 will be here July / August and its worth waiting for, its more effisiant than Llano, CPU performance is up 15% and GPU performance is up 30% +

Back