• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Performance-PCs.com has hardware labs radiators at 50% off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
clik on any of the them and it'll take you to another page where you need to fill in or select which size rad you want

those have actually been on sale for a long time, since last summer i believe. its been one of the banner ads on the front page (but the link is usually broken). its the way they make you order them thats wonky/confusing. most of the gtx rads are in fact oos but they show up as being in stock. if you try to add one to your cart it will give an oos message :( if you can nab a couple they are still really good high performance rads. the common sizes 240/280/360/420 are pretty much gone.

man i wish you hadn't said that - i've gone back to view those rads 4-5 times this afternoon - $53 for a 360 rad 56mm thick isn't a bad price

if you can fit a 420 the sr1 and gts are still in stock. all of the 360s are oos tho.

That sucks on the 360s. That's the most I can fit. Except my benching rig. I can fit the rad from a '69 Sedan DeVille on that. LOL

edit: 280 GTX is still available. That ain't too shabby. I currently have a red 280 GTS waiting for a project to to get back rolling.

Back