• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phantom 410 Door fan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Blingo

Ok, I have 6 fans.

2 fans in front blow in the case
2 fans at the top blow out the case
1 back fan blow out the case
1 door fan blow inside the case?

The door fan is the one im not sure about the most i feel like maybe it should be blowing outward.
I feel this way because it just seems like the computer attracted dust quicker then it did when I didn't have the door fan, but it could just be me.

Any advice with my air flow direction ?

Thanks in advance

Nothing wrong with having the side panel blowing in. It'll be blowing towards the video card which will help with cooling. Dust will always be of concern, just use a can of air on a regular basis. I vote go for it.

Nothing wrong with having the side panel blowing in. It'll be blowing towards the video card which will help with cooling. Dust will always be of concern, just use a can of air on a regular basis. I vote go for it.
Add a dust filter on the inside of the Case and use a vacuum on it, that's what I always did on my side panel fans (same as I do now with my front intake still ).

Back