• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phenom II 940 BE Voltage Question.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok quiteice,it doesn't really matter than it wont go above 273 because i have multiplier,i was just curious why its stuck at that,i mean i changed one setting and broke past the unpostable 240 htt,and got all the way up to 273,but did you mean northbridge voltage [labeled nb voltage] is whats stopping me?

it seems like i'll have to wait for a bios update if nb voltage doesn't work,i think its around 360/400 htt on dual cores and up to 270 on quads..so i was lucky i got 273 :/
it's a topic i found on this forum called "experiencing overclocking with the msi dka-790gx"

ok,i don't think im going to mess around with this set up any more,it's already done the reset where the fan lights dim in and out ,it happened last time when i sort of killed the 9500...

i'll leave it be.

Back