• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of Watercooling setup.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
iNSiGMA said:
Did you cut out some of the metal from the front of the case to allow the air to flow through? I am not suggesting, I am asking..

Also, is that fan pushing air or pulling?

I dremeled it
radcutout.jpg

The air is sucking inside from the outside.

Silent Buddha said:
Also, what do you use to cap the T-line? Do you keep your T-line filled at a very low level on purpose? Sorry for n00b questions :(

I used this brass plug thingy to cap the t-line. I didn't really pay attention to how much it was filled. Initially it seemed to be more filled, but after 24 hours, all the air bubbles left and the water ended up being at a lower level.

Very, very clean. I think it deserves a thumbs up for that alone, plus it does exactly what you wanted it to. Personal goals are the target after that it's all gravy :)

Thanks guys :)

But nobody noticedmy dumb little fitting mod :)

The top barb on the eheim is for 3/8" tubing.

I put some 3/8" tubing on the top barb, then the 1/2" tubing fit nice and snugly over the 3/8" tubing that is on the 3/8" barb :)

Not very efficient, but it's all that I had at the time.

Back