• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pls guys rating my build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

masterhelper

Registered
hi guys

am new in the computer hardware world for that am register here to learn me which good and which not for this component i wanna buy for rendering and games

Intel® Core™ i7-3770K Processor 4.6Ghz 1.24v
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H Wifi EDITION LGA 1155
CORSAIR XMS3 16GB (4 x 4GB) 1600
GB WINDFORCE GTX 670 OC 2GB
LG Cinema 3D Monitor D2342P 23" FULL HD LED 1920X1080
Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD 6Gb/s
Cooler Master's HAF XM With 4X 200MM
Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Cpu Cooling System
XFX Core Edition Pro750W

+ win 8 original ,wd 500 gb blue,super dvd

not new pc using them 2 month

and which ups good for this build
with 1400 dollar

Last edited:
Good build, could have saved a hundred buck on the CPU with a 3570k, if you're only gaming you dont need a 3770k. 2x4gb could be OK, another 60-80$ saved on the memory. I dont like AIO, but it's your choice ;) I prefer High end air.

high end air like what and is this psu good for hard work in rendering and pls choose ups to me :)

This PSU is OK.

AIO = All in one, speaking of your AIO watercooling. They all are junk IMO. Only the newer swiftech H220 worth it. Other than that, go with a good air. Anything like a cheap and good Hyper 212 or better. I have 2 noctua and 1 phantek at home and i can clock both my 2500k and 3820 at 5ghz without issue.

thank you boulard83 for ur advice i cannot change now my Cooling System but i will laterbut i will add fan in the side xd

Last edited:
thank you boulard83 for ur advice i cannot change now my Cooling System but i will laterbut i will add fan in the side xd

You must be posting from a phone. Pretty hard to read once you have tech questions. Might work on your posting methods, we can help more with proper methods of sending info, not a quick text message. Take your time. SLOWW DOWN. make posts properly. Gives you time to think...... This is a hobby, not a mad rush.

You can easily find out what AIO means by using Google and reading many posts here.

Sorry.

It's:

That hurt. Not 'thats hurt'

This is not a social site, it's a tech forum. We got smart folks here. Not kiddies, some with PhD's. Slow down, build a post with reasoning, proper spelling and all the other things. You will get answers then I think. No promises.

Yep, but:
I'd go with a top air cooler insted of the Kuhler, like a Noctua NHD14, and 750W is overkill if you don't plan on SLI. And even, a 650W would handle a highly OC'ed CPU/GPU's. Other than that, you're good to go!

Conundrum is is right I just cannot answer a question without proper spelling or at least an attempt. On the subject of rating your build the two thing I would say is go air unless you want ciao. Liquid cooling. I would also change the GPU but that's just me.

Back