• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pls guys rating my build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Conundrum is is right I just cannot answer a question without proper spelling or at least an attempt. On the subject of rating your build the two thing I would say is go air unless you want ciao. Liquid cooling. I would also change the GPU but that's just me.

CHANGE GPU LIKE WHAT ?

The GTX 6xx series aren't as good at compute tasks as the 79xx series. You would have been better off getting a used 570 or 580.

Well for fans I would recommend some gelid fans or sown Corsair SP120 Performance edition fans.

The cooling forum is a better place to discuss cooling. You'll need to post a full description of your case, all the fans you have, pics would be nice. And your planned flow ideas with logic, your fan directions etc.

Bit of thought and science into the mix.

What a train wreck. People suggesting by brand preference and not even asking which programs the guy uses to determine which gpu is actually best for his rendering tasks. Instead people are giving thanks based on green or red.

Shameful display of help from a couple of people here guys... :(

Looks fine to me really. No clue on a UPS as I don't use them. After rereading your first post, you already own the system so this whole gpu fanboy bs you just witnessed was all for not anyway... Good times. :)

What a train wreck. People suggesting by brand preference and not even asking which programs the guy uses to determine which gpu is actually best for his rendering tasks. Instead people are giving thanks based on green or red.

Shameful display of help from a couple of people here guys... :(

OP says he needs CUDA in post #25

^I use it with Classic Shell for a couple of months, and I have zero issue with it.

Back