• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Positive case pressure vs Negative case pressure

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Positive Pressure VS Negative Pressure

• Positive Pressure

Votes: 238 53.0%
  • Negative Pressure

Votes: 92 20.5%
  • Peer Pressure

Votes: 52 11.6%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 67 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been screaming for years to have threads not bumped in our USER CP by someone responding to a poll. It makes me unsubscribe to EVERY SINGLE ONE because of that, which is a shame.

@ Curt - You are welcome to test your own like Thiddy said... everyone wants an answer. That said, it will vary in a case by case fan by fan enviornment so testing, while nice to see, is really situation specific. The point of this.....thread..... at least what people have come to figure out is that its airFLOW that is key not the 'pressure' from fans that make the biggest difference. The pressure differences inside a PC case are not measurable I have to imagine.

LOL EarthDog, this thread is fun to see how people post add-ons year after year. I hate it gets bumped all the time, but it reminds me to check it for fun. It adds to visitors and hurts no one.

how about no fans o.o

i use no fans in all of my pc's its the best ever, who ever invented fans is dumb. they all run better without them.
i gots no proof but who cares i said it works better therefor it must!

That is dumb. I use round air, no corners. It has no noise and no rational value. It's a derived Bitcoin derivative.

And I need fans. So I get them from Area 51, Area 52 has a store and you can buy Area 51 rejects. They make no noise. A lot like Unobtainum fans.

That is the amount of pressures you must have for your computer. No more, no less.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back