• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PR3ACH3R BIOS for NF7-S V2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I tried it last night,but I must say I'm dissapointed. :(
It's pretty and I like the way bios looks,but I got high fluctuations on the Vcore.It was set at 1.8V and it jumped continuosly from 1.77 to 1.88V. I tried it with the CPU Disconnect disabled and it was the same thing.Sorry,but I returned to Equito's bios.

never saw that problem in any of the testing, did you clear the CMOS when flashing?
Hood

I upped from the old Preacher bios a couple days ago, to the one you recently posted, Hood; I've had nothing but problems since. Windows would not boot, I fumbled around for a while and flashed to d21, Win2k still wouldn't boot, so I reinstalled Windows.

I'm afraid to touch the BIOS now :eek:

i flashed with this newest one, i never used the other pr3ach3r bios so i have no comparison there. Havn't really played with the o/c yet but got back to my regular settings with n/p at all. Seems to be fine. 225/11.5.

J.

Just to verify the temp drop with this bios...

Using an external probe, which would be untainted by the code written in the bios, I went from a before flash idle temp of 34c, to an after flash idle temp of 28c.

Not bad at all!

now all he needs to do is release a revised one with the 10 and 10.5 multiplier fix, all he has to do is use the SIP table from bios 1.0 and its fixed, untill he does that im sorry to say I wont be using this bios anymore....even tho it *was* the best. when and if he fix's, it will be the best again :)

At what FSB does the 10x problem start? I can run at 215 x 10 with no trouble at all.

Tony420: What bios are you using as an alternative?

I hate to do this pplz but Tic-tac fixed the 10/10.5 issue. As much as I like Pr3ach3r, Tic-tac's D22 Alpha Turbo is far better.

Just thought I would give pplz the heads up.

At what FSB does the 10x problem start? I can run at 215 x 10 with no trouble at all.

The 10.5 issue takes hold beyond 220 mhz

Sent.............can you tell me where to get that tic tac D22 alpha Turbo..............I'd like to try that one.

Thanks BalliN

So when is he going to unclude the 1.0 SIP table in his bios so we can have our 10 and 10.5 multipliers...It shouldnt take more than 5 minutes, IF THAT....if I knew how to do it, it would be done and released for everyone a week ago...

Tony420 said:
So when is he going to unclude the 1.0 SIP table in his bios so we can have our 10 and 10.5 multipliers...It shouldnt take more than 5 minutes, IF THAT....if I knew how to do it, it would be done and released for everyone a week ago...

Dude, learn to be greatful. Im sure editing bios isnt the easiest thing to do and even if it only takes him 5 minutes hes still doing it in his own personal time, its not like hes obligated to do it or anything. Maybe you should learn how to do it yourself if its so easy and since youre so impatient... So far PR3ACH3Rs done an awesome job with his bios mods and I thank him for the time and effort he puts into them.

Back