• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Probably the final specs....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
100mbHD said:
parts come yet? take pics of the products before u build, if possible.......you probably already put it together!

with my bad luck i had some problems with ordering the parts, but they are all actually being shipped right now. i have recieved my frozencpu, crucial, and higherpowersupply orders.... on monday i get my newegg order, and on tuesday i get my case from xoxide. i should get the components for my watercooling sometime nextweek also.......

damn i hate waiting :mad:

damn that sucks, waiting is such a killer! but at least you got some of your parts already, so that ease's some stress of waiting lol. you should get a nice newegg shipment :D. oh and that case is pretty sexy.

100mbHD said:
damn that sucks, waiting is such a killer! but at least you got some of your parts already, so that ease's some stress of waiting lol. you should get a nice newegg shipment :D. oh and that case is pretty sexy.

waiting..... grrr..... ya the case is awesome even though i haven't seen it in person yet.... my power supply should really shine with the acrylic case.... i have 54 pictures to use during and after being built.... so dont worry about pics, they'll come..... i'll also post some benchmark screenshots if your interested......

Cheers! :beer:

Beau

:D dude i cant wait, seriously. I loved building my first comp, and you will too. Also, your getting good stuff, so its exciting.

newegg parts come in today, not yet though (its only 12:15). when the parts get here ill take pictures, and ill take pictures of the case when it comes in tomorrow. i dont have a digital camera so i'll be using a disposable camera and when i get them developed ill have them put the pics on a disc so i can post them. i think im going to start a new thread for my pictures and benchmarks, since this thread is buried under my "final specs". ;)

Cheers! :beer:

Beau

the fedec truck came by! :temper: and i got a dangerden order i didnt expect until later in the week. but wait, no newegg order!!!!!!!! i looked on fedex tracking and it said its out for delivery.... has any one ever had a situation where the fedex guy came by 2 times????? i sure as hell hope so!

:banghead

HAHAHA 2 fedex deliveries! maybe he forgot your newegg order! lol hope not. damn you, get a damn digital camera! who uses regular these days? lol jk. enjoy your stuff.

100mbHD said:
HAHAHA 2 fedex deliveries! maybe he forgot your newegg order! lol hope not. damn you, get a damn digital camera! who uses regular these days? lol jk. enjoy your stuff.

i had a digital camera, but it broke :( .... plus im only 13 and i dont have any more cash than what my parents provide....

ok, i called fedex customer support and got a dumbass machine. it asked me for the tracking #.... i gave it 1 of the #s (out of 4 packages).... it gave me the generic bull****, "out for delivery on august 9th"... so i said "i dont want to talk to u any more" and it said "fedex tracking numbers are between 9 and 20 digits long" my reply, "HELP!!!!!!!! I WANNA TALK TO SOMEONE!!!!!!!" .... "fedex tracking........" after a few rounds of that, the machine goes "we r now connecting u to a fedex representitive(sp?)" :D

they said they were going to have the local station call me and tell me was^... i am awaiting that call!

so here's a tip, whenever u have a machine on the phone that u dont want to talk to, just act obnoxious and you'll get a rep. :)

my newegg order is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :santa: :santa:

tomorow, the second my case gets here, its build time damnit! :p

Back