• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problem with LCD montior powering on

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

silenzzzz

it is an Aopen F70PS .. prob about 2 years old. this problem started about a month ago but happened rarely, now tho it seems to happen more often ...

here is a breakdown of what it is doing....

if you have to shut the computer off and / or monitor .. and turn it back on later ... the little power light on the front will just blink rapidly and the LCD does not come on, (the PSU for it has it's light lit up and when i checked it with a multimeter it seems to be putting out spec according to label) ...

after a while, sometimes, the power light will go solid green and the monitor will come on all the way .. and work fine till the next time it has to be turned off ...

what could be causing this? .. what else should i try to check and see ...

it seems almost like the power supply isn't putting out enough juice to start the monitor? ... i have tried it (the montior and ps) on another computer and it does the same thing .. and the other montior on that computer works fine .. so it is something with that monitor...

no luck still tryin out things on my own ... does anyone have a clue what the problem may be? ... even calling aopen all they will tell me is it isn't under warrenty ( i hate trying to explain a problem to someone that doesn't speak my language) ...

Back