• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project _-=TimberWolf=-_

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head
omg you have to be kidding me lol
o well they still overclock like crazy and they both work sooo, yeah
i purchased them plus one of the cards was pulled out of a brand new pc from dell so only one of my cards qualifys :santa:

_-=UPDATE=-_
got my parts in yesterday!!! starting compleating the case buttt. i cant win :bang head
when i sprayed the clear coat on the front it bubbled and wrinkled in several spots, but when i sprayed the top, it was perfect!
pics
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Looks good! Now I know what you meant when you mentioned the build on the phone. For some reason, I never got a message about the updates.

lol and good news i might have a new part for this project i might just add if i see some good reviews. OCZ Cryo-Z phase change system :) suppose to come out the end of october so we shall see :D

feel the powa of the W00TAGE!!!!!!!!
just broke 10000 in 3dmark05
system is still not done, still need to get memory and actual psu (useing a cheap 1) i will post pics up later when my mom gives me back the camara lol

LINK

Last edited:
here are some pics, remeber this is basic :) i dont have the official psu and next week i am going to order the new memory :)
i also started doing some overclocking last night and got to 2.1 Ghz 8 hour prime stable, now only 1.35 ghz to go to reach my goal :D
011.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg

ok dudes still have a few weeks till i can get the memory and i believe this week i am going to order some water cooling parts as well :)
o/c my cpu to 2.61 Ghz i love this dfi board the tweaking options RULE :santa:

here are some bench marks :
using beta 92.91 drivers
3dmark06- 7123
3dmark05- 12631
3dmark03- 27222
3dmark01- 33137

wow i remeber when i got that 3dmark05 score in 01 lol
my goal for 3dmark 06 is 8000 points but if i can go higher i will :)

thanks,
well sry for my lack of updates but my house computer is down for the count and thats what i use to get my photos on the web and i am to lazy to dig the cord for the camra out from were its at but i can tell you this. the ra,res, and pump are all mounted the pump is mounted to the side of the hdd cage right above the video cards lol, its on there good but i am going to make some supports to make sure it dosent move. i am using the original res that i had before (swiftech highflow or something) and thats mounted just above the cdrom, and the rad is hanging of the back of the case. i will post pics up when i get that comp working. the tubeing and coolent are coming wed so i will have pics up diff by then ^_^

o and here is some 3dmark scores again!

Stock:
3dmark06:6213
3dmark05:10014
3dmark03:19337

cpu o/c:
3dmark06:7180
3dmark05:12631
3dmark03:27222

both cpu o/c to 2.65 Ghz and video @ 558/1568
3dmark06:8378
3dmark05:13602
3dmark03:31565

Hey man, I'm rooting for you! When you paint the case black, what happens with the screw holes? Any complications when you use screws and stuff? Paint chipping? This is for my later reference since I'd like to paint a case black in the future.

Back