• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project _-=TimberWolf=-_

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Chiller pics!!!

Uber7.jpg
Uber8.jpg
Uber9.jpg

it will be some time before i start on the chiller again. i must wait till after christmas. the plan for it is a alluminum shell. i have to figure out how to wire it to shut off at a certain temp which should be interesting :)

Looks great! I can't wait to see that chiller in action. It would be awesome if you could get it going for MPCon, but then you might need to bring your own generator, or run a line from another building ;)

Awesome water chilling idea & I'm lovin the look so far. Heh... when I saw the inside of the lian-li I was just like "i'm afraid to paint this it looks so nice" but you're inspiring me to paint it black anyway & go for that real look I was goin for.

glad i could help :)

the water chiller weighs about 40lb i did make a res for it but it failed BIG time lol. i did find a rubbermaid cooler that i will use.

the case weighs about 22lb which isent to heavy for me :) if you notice i only have one of the top handles on, the psu was in the way for the rear handle.
as well as i have a pc power and cooling 510 watt SLI psu on the way! which is wayyyy better then this rosewell i have in their now! w0000t :D

Muhahaha coming to the PCP&C dark side huh? Jeebus, your 165 does 2.73 stable stock volts on a less than ideal PSU? >___< Damn I jealous. A hair less than 1.5v spells prime instability on mine @ 2.75. What's it max out at SO FAR?

lol yup and i cant wait ether! i'm hopeing it will fix my 3dmark01 problem. i have gottent it to 3.2Ghz @ 1.5V but my memory timings and that were way out of wack due to i have cruddy memory right now lol i have had this psu just shot off on me once but luckly no problems. (i was trying to fold and game at the same time. go me :bang head ) i am @ 9 hours on orthos beta and still going. and i am very happy that i got the temps all sortted out

cpu - 42C
core1 - 53C
core2 - 52C

thats at load lol much lower then when i had this setup (cpu only) on my sempron 2800

stress primeing is done! 24 hours on da dot!
PCP&C 510 watt sli comes in on wed annddddd

GOOD NEWS!!!
whats with haveing all this power and not a nice display to veiw it on???!?!?
just scored s Dell 2007FPW 20" widescreen monitor off ebay fo $200!!!?!? brand new too!
woo i am danceing in my chair as i type :)

Attachments

• uber1111.JPG
    uber1111.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 204
thanks steve :)
psu came in today and i must say .WOW this is the heavest psu i have ever owned lol and my systems is like wow stable. lol big improvment
had to disconnect a few things as well.
pics
Uber10.jpg
Uber11.jpg

i am paying for the new monitor this weekend and should be hear at the end of next week. I CANT WAIT!!! my first lcd monitor :drool:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: i dident get the dell 2007Fp!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:
idiots who sent the wrong amount of money with unconfirmed adresses screwed up the seller on ebay. so those idiots screwed me over :cry::cry:

anyone know a good widscreen monitor about 20-22" ??

Back