• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project Black And Red

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The only thing I dread is you have to put it all together yourself. For that price, it should be preassembled with a gold ribbon on it. Mountain Mods is the same and this looks 100% better than their cases. What I like most is the removable motherboard tray.

It may be shipped fully assembled here in the USA, I picked mine up fully assembled :D YEAH! and the rads just drop in :clap:

Nope. It specifically says flat packed.

Product Details:

***IN STOCK!! For those that cant wait the 7-10 days with CaseLabs and want an immediate shipment we picked out the best options and have stocked some of these fine cases for you! ****

CaseLabs has always strives to offer the most modular, flexible and high quality PC cases available period. No other case manufacturer can come close to the amount of attention to detail, design and quality we offer. Part of what makes our cases so special, aside from amazing build quality, is how user friendly they are. There are many systems and features, unique to CaseLabs, that allow this to be possible which makes building your PC pure joy.

Please take the time to understand why our cases are so unique. These links will explain each system and feature:

The Flex-Bay System
The Accessory Mounting System
Bottom Accessory Mounts
***PLEASE NOTE: Pictures here are for reference only and may not show exact specifications. The case we offer has these specific case details are as follows:
Case Color: Matte Black
Form Factor: XL-ATX
ATX Layout: Standard
MB Door: XXL Window
Window Color: Clear
Top Color: Ventilated
Upper Chamber Covers: Ventilated
Lower Chamber Covers: Ventilated
PCI Backplate: Hex Mesh
[B]Shipping Format: Flat-packed[/B]
Flex-Bay Covers: Ventilated

The rads only drop in if you buy the drop in rad assembly, which PPC doesn't have. Mine will all be side anyway except for maybe one 120.2 on the front. The top will be for one or two PSU's...not sure yet.

Last edited:
Back